sábado, 29 de noviembre de 2014

TMI Book Tag

I have seen this tag in book tube a lot and I was thinking for long time if I should do a tag for the blog or not. Finally I decided that maybe it was a good idea to let people who read this know a little more about me. I took out some questions because they did not apply to me. 

I will let the link original video here so you can go and watch it. ORIGINAL VIDEO
 Also I will let the video that encourage me to do this tag as well. VIDEO

 QUESTIONS


What fictional character has the best style?
From Fangirl, Wren (Cather’s sister). She remembered me of my sister that is why I consider her with really good style.

Your book girlfriend/boyfriend/fictional crush?
I think that would be Harry Potter. I’m sorry I am crazy about this saga so….

Ever loved a character but then started hating them?
 Not that I remember

Biggest/Longest book on your shelf?
At home, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K.Rowling. In my Dorm, the Kiss of Deception by Marie E. Pearson

Do you have any book posters?
NO

Do you have any book themed jewelry?
NO

Book OTP?
There are so many :D
  • Hermione and Ron (Harry Potter series)
  • Day and June (Legend Trilogy)
  • Cinder and Prince Kaito (The Lunar Chronicles)

Favorite book series?
Harry Potter!!! No Question about that jajaja

Favorite Book-to-movie soundtrack?
I would say the Hunger Games because I haven’t pay attention to any other soundtracks.

A book story you miss/ wish would continue?
The Harry Potter series by J.K.Rowling. We all want more.

Favorite stand-alone?
Right Now, I’ll give you the Sun by Jandy Nelson

Since when did you read books?         
I think maybe since I was 7 years old. But I started my passion for reading when I was around 10 I think.  

Which Hogwarts house are you in?
I would like to say Gryffindor, but I am a complete Ravenclaw

Quality you look for in a book?
  • Catching Story line. I like the feeling of wanting to keep reading a book just because I want to know what else is going to happen.
  • Romance that is cute but not too cute.
  • Character Development. I love when Characters grow and that at the end of the book you feel that they are like complete new people.

Favorite book quote
Right Now, from I’ll give you the Sun by Jandy Nelson


“Meeting your soulmate is like walking into a house you’ve been in before – you will recognize the furniture, the pictures on the wall, the books on the shelves, the contents of drawers; You could find your way around in the dark if you had to”

Favorite author?
I don’t have one yet.

Favorite book cover?
At the moment… The Kiss of Deception 

Action or Romance?
Both

Where do you go when a sad moment happens?
I just stay where I was and try to handle myself before keep reading

How long do you need to finish a book?
Depends on how long the book is and how invested I am in the story.

How long is your mourning period?
Depends on the Book. 

Least favourite Book?
I don’t really have one because normally if I don’t like a book I would just stop reading it and forget about it. However, I am struggling to prove myself that I will like Percy Jackson, I hope I am not wrong T.T

Turn on in a character?
I like easygoing characters, but that at the same time are brave I think I love that. Like Day from Legend.

Turn off in a character?
When they suffer for everything. I really hate that they just complaint about things. Really hate it.

Reason I started blogging?
I love writing as much as I love reading.

Name a scary book?
I don’t watch or read anything scary sorry T.T I don’t like to scare myself.

Last book that made you cry?
We were liars and I cried a lot.

Last book you read?
The Duff

Book you’re currently reading?
The Scoth trials and Percy Jackson and the titan’s curse

Last book adaptation you watched?
The Hunger Games: Mockinjay part 1

A book character you always wanted to talk to?
Hermione Granger and Dumbledore.

An author you always wanted to talk to?
J.K.Rowling. I think her story is amazing and Harry Potter is just my favorite series of all times. I want to know what else does she plan to write about and when is it coming T.T

Favorite Book snack?
I don’t eat while I read so nothing.

Book world you want to live in?
The Wizarding World in Harry Potter. There is no other world, this one is just amazing!

Book world you DON’T want to live in?
The Hunger Games world and… Legend….. and… Divergent and… yeah mainly any Dystopian world.

Weird insults used in books?
I can’t think of any right now.

Favorite romance book?
Fangirl from Rainbow Rowell, Me before you from Jojo Moyes. Both of them were just so cute

Do you write?
I do but not stories, more about my feelings and things I think are important.

Favorite magical item?
A wand.

Your quidditch position?
Chaser.

Name a song you connect to a book
I would say Alive from Dami Im. It remembers me to Will from “Me before you”.

Favorite book related chat up line?
Don’t have one.

Favorite book fandom?
The Harry Potter fandom

How many books do you own?
Right now I can’t count them because I don’t live at my house at the moment but I just have around 10 in my dorm room.

There you go. Those are my answers to the questions. If any of you want to answer the questions as well feel free to write your answers in the comments down below :D 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Si ya leiste el libro y quieres compartir tu opinion acerca de el sientete libre de comentar. Si por el contrario aun no lo has leido pero te ha motivado a leerlo mi reseña tambien me gustaria que me lo hicieras saber :D

 
Blogger Templates