sábado, 21 de febrero de 2015

January Wrap Up


In January I read a Total of 7 Books. I am going to let everyone of them here and the links to the goodreads of each book as well as my review of each of them.

Wrap Up



First, I finished the Percy Jackson Series with the last two books, The Battle of the Labyrinth and The Last Olympian. Both Books made me fall in love with this world finally. I have to admit that I had a very bad start with this series.


The Battle of the Labyrinth: Goodreads

The Last Olympian: Goodreads

Review of the Series




Then, I finished two other trilogies I had started Last Year and I couldn't finish. The first one was In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken. The second one was Champion by Marie Lu. Both let me feeling nostalgic. 


In the Afterlight: Goodreads and Review

Champion: Goodreads and Review 








After that I started a new trilogy, Red Rising by Pierce Brown. I loved this book and I am looking forward to read the rest but I am going to wait a little bit more to read the second book. 


Red Rising: Goodreads and Review














As I fell in love with the Percy Jackson Series just at the end of it. I realized I could not go on without reading the second series based on the heroes of Olympus. So I picked up The Lost Hero and The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan. 


The Lost Hero: Goodreads and Review

The Son of Neptune: Goodreads 





Note: I do not have a review on "The son of Neptune" because normally I just review the first book on a series and then, the complete series. That, in order to not spiled anything about the previous book of the series. 










No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Si ya leiste el libro y quieres compartir tu opinion acerca de el sientete libre de comentar. Si por el contrario aun no lo has leido pero te ha motivado a leerlo mi reseña tambien me gustaria que me lo hicieras saber :D

 
Blogger Templates