sábado, 25 de abril de 2015

Coffee Book Tag



I watched this tag first in a YouTube of a BookTuber I watch a lot, his name is Benjamin and I love his videos. I’ll link his video here and also the creator’s video, which I watched after Benjamin’s, as well.

I decided, however, that I will choose two books/series for each category just because I wanted to mention more than one. :D


1. Black Coffee: A series that is hard to get into but it has hardcore fans







I haven’t read any of the two because I know that it will be really hard for me to get into these books. Also I haven’t watched the movies or TV show either. But I know that these two series have really hardcore fans.



2. Peppermint Mocha: Name a Book that it gets more popular during the winter or at any festive time of the year.
























Any Harry Potter Book. Even for me Harry Potter is like a must-read during Christmas time. I do not know why but I just get the urge to read at least one book. Personally my favorite which is The Prisoner of Azkaban. 

In other cases, I would choose Dracula or Frankenstein because during Halloween everyone seems to be reading horror books and these two are like classics in this genre.



3. Hot Chocolate: Favorite Childhood Book




















The little prince, any book by Julio Verne, the adventures of Tom Sayer. Basically any book that my teachers at school asked me to read when I was a child. I had a favorite series of books back at the time and I still have some of those books at home but unfortunately I do not recall the exact name for any of the books and I cannot look for them right now because I am not living with my parents at the moment.

At the moment, however, I am reading "The Mysterious Benendict Society" series by Trenton Lee Stewart. I really love this series. The characters are such great children and even though the story might feel sometimes weird for me, because I’m pretty old to be reading these books now, I still love them a lot.


4. Double shot of Expresso: Name a book that kept you on the edge of your sit from start to finish.




















I interpreted this as a book I could not put down because I wanted to know what was going to happen and it felt that the author was building up for something big.

My first choice would be Red Rising by Pierce Brown. I got into it by chance, I was not looking for this book specificially and I did not know what it was exactly about when I bought it but the person who sold it to me was so into the story that convinced me to buy it. And thank God I bought it. Such a good book!

the second choice would be Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken. I was not expecting anything about this books when I started to read it because the first book really did not got me into the series that much. But because all the new situations, characters and mainly because Liam does not remember anything about Rubby I was on the edge on my sit waiting for the moment he would remember.

5. Startbucks: Name a book you see everywhere



















It just looks like everyone is reading them. I have them on my TBR list but I have not read them yet.


6. The hipster Coffee Shop: A book by a Indie author  

I don’t really know any indie author and I haven’t read a book by one so I don’t know which one to pick but if you get to know one and want to let me know please do so.


7. Oopps I got a Decaf: A book you were expecting more from.




















I was expecting more from these two books. For Buenos Dias Princesa! I got until the end but I expected more from it because I have heard so many good things about it. "If I stay" I could not finish it. I got so bored while reading it that I stopped and went to watch the movie instead; I did not like the movie either. And yes… my sister was one of the people who have called insensitive because I did not find this book as moving as everyone else.



8. The perfect Blend: Book or series that was perfectly bitter and sweet. 





a) The heroes of Olympus series 

b)The lunar Chronicles














Both series have a very dark side but at the same time really cute moments where you kind of forget the trouble the characters have. I loved both of them so much. 










No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Si ya leiste el libro y quieres compartir tu opinion acerca de el sientete libre de comentar. Si por el contrario aun no lo has leido pero te ha motivado a leerlo mi reseña tambien me gustaria que me lo hicieras saber :D

 
Blogger Templates