martes, 30 de junio de 2015

T.B.R JULY 2015


For my July TBR I have a total change in what I planned to read because in June I did not read much. First, I want to finish reading the books I started in June and failed to do so and, then I'll mention the books I want to read this month.


The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss: Because of my failure reading it in June.
Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki: Because of my failure reading it in June.
The 7 habits of highly effective people by Stephen R. Covey: Because of my failure reading it in June.


After these three books that I should finish reading by half of July, I would start reading another book by Jojo Moyes. I read a long time ago "Me before You" by this author and I loved it so much I want to read another of her books. This time I chose "The One plus One". I think it will be a light reading and I will fall in love with the characters as happened in "Me before You".







Then I want to pick up the trilogy of "The 100" by Kass Morgan. I want to see where the story goes and how much it resembles to the series from here on.








My rereading of the month will be Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling. You know I'm reading a book of these a month. And I could not even start it in the month of June so I want to read it this month.





These are 6 books because you could say that I would be completely reading in July 3 of them so I think that's fine. I hope to meet this T.B.R. And, what are you planning to read in July?



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Si ya leiste el libro y quieres compartir tu opinion acerca de el sientete libre de comentar. Si por el contrario aun no lo has leido pero te ha motivado a leerlo mi reseña tambien me gustaria que me lo hicieras saber :D

 
Blogger Templates