martes, 2 de junio de 2015

Top 5 Wednesday June 3


In may I just participated in one Top 5 Wednesday because for the other topics I couldn’t think about 5 books in total. As I said I will be doing this casually and not every week. I am going to let the Goodreads group for Top5 Wednesday HERE so if you guys want to check it out you can.


So, today's topic is TOP 5 FAVORITE BOOK OF THE YEAR SO FAR. I actually have read quite few books I know will be included in my top 10 books of 2015 by now so I’m going to go with them.

5. Fairest by Marissa Meyer: I know this is a prequel and it is very short but I loved this book. I think especially because I’m looking forward to Winter like crazy. I loved the first 3 chapters of Winter in this book and I loved Levanna’s story. It made me hate her more than I hated her before I read this book. I thought I was going to understand her but NOPE. That didn’t happen. I will link the review I did on this book HERE.

4. The Heroes of Olympus Series by Rick Riordan: I know I am cheating on this one but… I must say that I loved the first two books and then, the third and fourth one not so much (I liked them as well but not as much as the first two) and then the last one was just epic. As a series, and because I read it in like three months, I will say that it is AWESOME and it is one of my favorites series right now. As a series, books individually in another story. The review of the whole series will be HERE, so if you want you can go and check it out.



3. Throne of Glass:  I haven’t read the rest of the series yet and I might change my mind about my favorite book of the series but for now I lived Throne of Glass. Especially Celaena, I mean who doesn’t love this girl?  She is so sassy and funny and strong I love her. I reviewed this book as well so I will let the link HERE.






2. Snow like Ashes by Sara Raasch: This book was AMAZING. Like seriously this book had everything you can ask in a fantasy book. I loved it and this one has got the highest rank on my blog so far this year with a 4,8. The review is HERE so please go and check this book out.









1. Aristotle and Dante Discovers the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sánez: This book was so good that when I finished it I had one of those “stupid smiles” on my face and it gave me a book hangover. I could not stop thinking about it. I went back to read the last 5 chapters of the book the next day. I went into Pinterest and found fan arts because I wanted to see more of Aristotle and Dante. I LOVED THIS BOOK. The link to the review is HERE so please go and check it out. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Si ya leiste el libro y quieres compartir tu opinion acerca de el sientete libre de comentar. Si por el contrario aun no lo has leido pero te ha motivado a leerlo mi reseña tambien me gustaria que me lo hicieras saber :D

 
Blogger Templates