viernes, 31 de julio de 2015

T.B.R AUGUST 2015

For my T.B.R of August I have 6 books.


  1. Crown of Midnight by Sara J.Maas: I wanted to read it in July but not reach. I want to continue with the saga although I'm somewhat slow because it is not yet complete.
  2. Confess by Colleen Hoover: This would be the second book I read of this author. I've heard good things and bad things in the book and want to see how it goes with him to me.
  3. The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dilemma by Trenton Lee StewartIt would be the last book of this trilogy for middle school children. Getting back into the heads of these 4 children will put me in a very good mood.
  4. Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick: For long time now I want to read this book. And it will be interesting because I do not usually read many books of this type.
  5. The fine art of pretending by Rachel Harris: This was one of the first books I added to my TBR on Goodreads and I think it is time to read it. It is also a contemporary so I think it will be a quick read.
  6. Lola and the boy next door by Stephanie Perkins: I read "Ana and the French Kiss" and I want to see how this story goes with this companion novel.

There are 6 books because I think my average number of books to read each month is going up. Moreover, this month I'll be reading just one big book and that is "Crown of Midnight" so I think I can read even a little more if I don’t get distracted. What would you be reading in August?


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Si ya leiste el libro y quieres compartir tu opinion acerca de el sientete libre de comentar. Si por el contrario aun no lo has leido pero te ha motivado a leerlo mi reseña tambien me gustaria que me lo hicieras saber :D

 
Blogger Templates